[Vision2020] ice rink

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 10:03:08 PDT 2006

Actually,
  Whatever happened with the ice rink?  I have heard several ideas; move to Tidyman's, build a permanent building with a regulation size rink and keep the other for figure skating, etc.
  Does the horse arena at the fairgrounds ever get used? -Tom

Chris Storhok <cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Enclose the ice rink and keep ‘em on ice
after all “a child on ice is rarely in hot water”

  Chris Storhok