[Vision2020] Atwood Letter Rewritten

melynda at moscow.com melynda at moscow.com
Tue Apr 4 13:13:18 PDT 2006

Psst.  Donovan.  You've never spoken to me.  I'm a member of the same
household as Joan and Rose.  I'm also a member of a Christian
denomination, the Quakers, which is so conservative that we take Jesus
literally when he tells us not to resist violence, take oaths, or wish
harm on our enemies.

You might want to check into that commandment about false witness.

Melynda Huskey

> Gary,
>
>  I don't have to speculate it is personal. Just ask  them. Joan, Rose,
and her entire
household & friends will just tell  you flat out they are bigoted against
conservative
Christians and have  a personal ax to grind with Wilson.