[Vision2020] Atwood Letter Rewritten

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 4 12:36:10 PDT 2006

This is just false. There are in fact zoning laws and they apply as much to private buildings as public buildings.

--
Joe Campbell

---- "g. crabtree" <jampot at adelphia.net> wrote:

=============
Hansen, The buildings downtown are not publicly owned and as such you do not
get to have much input into what goes on in them. The bricks and mortar are
owned by private individuals or corporations, for the most part, and as such
can be used any way the owner sees fit, within some guidelines. One of those
guidelines is NOT how community conscious or arrogant the user is. I
personally believe that the building in question is being utilized by folks
who are good for downtown and good for the community. If you feel
differently perhaps you should acquire as much downtown property as you can
and apply your standards as you see fit. What I suspect you will actually do
however, is continue to carp ineffectually from the cheap seats.

gc

P.S. What is someone who has your "life is a ride" credo doing complaining
about a boisterous party, what ever that has to do with anything?