[Vision2020] Re: Quik respose to Nick's quik response to my......... Oh Hell!

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 13:45:48 PDT 2006

Nick,

Millions of clones from YOUR cells?  NO!  I can't take the  homework as it
is!!  I remain unconvinced by your twinning argument.   The SAME LEGAL person?
Nope.  But they sure would have shared  the identity and raw material as human
beings.  Humans or  persons?  I'll let others contrive such a distinction.
We all have an  unalienable right to life, from the moment of conception to the
moment of  death.

If I reread your potentiality argument, will I get extra credit?   Or at the
very least, an extended recess?

Best,  Tony

  "life should not be a relentless struggle, but an awesome ride where  one
reaches the toilet just in time to avoid vomiting on the floor."   --author
unknown.