[Vision2020] Re: When worlds collide........

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 13:17:19 PDT 2006

Sunil,

Thanks for your thoughtful and cordial post.

Criminalize consensual gay activity?  Nope.

Regarding the courts:  You say use, I say attack.  potato --  potahto.  Was
Shiavo (Spell?) use or abuse?  I view Roe as a  misreading and usurpation of
state's rights, is this not an abuse by the  left?

And as far as Abe goes, Mr. Gier has advised me of Mr. Wilson's statements
on the subject and I curiously await further information.

I share your trepidation over "no child left behind".   As retired  educator
Dick Fike was quoted as saying in the Tribune a year ago, "Of course  there
will be children left behind.  Because they don't give a shit!"   Bush a lefty?
He gets quite a lot of that lately.

The right's wish to control conception issues?  Are you referring to
parental notification re: the pill?

Best,  Tony