[Vision2020] Re: Fallen sparrows and whatnot..........

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Apr 3 13:39:39 PDT 2006

For anyone interested, the infamous slavery booklet (Southern Slavery As it Was, by Doug Wilson and Steve Wilkins) is at the Moscow public library.
The shelf copies have been stolen, but the reference copy is available for in-library reading (it's about 45 pages, and a quick read).
There is also another similar booklet (Southern Slavery As it Wasn't, by Quinlan and Ramsey) which is a historical evaluation of the original.
BL