[Vision2020] Re: Fallen sparrows and whatnot..........

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 12:41:16 PDT 2006

Nick,

I'd be interested in looking at a copy of this slavery booklet you  mention.
My familiarity with Mr. Wilson is limited to the outstanding job  he did some
years back as the Lewiston Trib's token conservative  editorialist.

Nick, I am as troubled by much of what the Bible says as are you.  The
unaltered word of God?  How the Hell can we know?  Gotta' figure ol'  King James
had his agendas......  Know one can "know" there is a God.   Nor can anyone
"know" there is NO God.  Only choose to have faith or  not.  As a guy who hears on
Sunday how the whole shebang was created 7  thousand years ago, then enjoys a
book on the C.T. mass extinction, I don't know  what the Hell to believe.  So
you will have to consult someone else with  regard to fallen sparrows and
spontaneously aborted humans.......

Racism, sexism and abortion......  An ovum a baby?  All that an  ovum will
develop into if left unmolested is encoded at birth.  If it is  NOT HUMAN, why
this fascinatingly complex set of directions for assembly?   I don't approach
questions of the uniquely human soul from a religious  angle.  As said before,
we'll eventually find out what it is.  What  may the ramifications be with
regard to the millions of lives ended at our  hands?  To say that the conceptus
has none of the qualities that make us  human is to ignore that such qualities
include and require this set of  instructions.  Is not our human DNA a
"quality that makes us human"?

Before we could enslave blacks we had to dehumanize them.  They were  viewed
as less than human.  So too our enemies in war.  So too the  aboriginal people
we conquered in the 19th century.  Now we must dehumanize  the unborn in
order to rationalize our killing of them.  Ovum,  blastocyst, lump of tissue.....

Baby.

100 years from now we will view those who supported abortion with the  same
disregard as we feel for those who supported slavery in 1860.

Off to Geology class.......  --Tony