[Vision2020] Atwood Letter Rewritten

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Apr 3 08:02:21 PDT 2006

As a conservative Christian -- the term refers to theology, not politics --
I have to laugh at the thought that the people you mentioned are bigots and
hurl their bigotry toward conservative Christians.

Since I count them among my closest friends, I have to wonder how I could be
so dumb.  But then I asked them, and they assured me that it was because I'm
... a conservative Christian.  Whew.

keely