[Vision2020] Atwood Letter Rewritten

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 3 07:11:11 PDT 2006

I am only going to say this once, Arnold.  So, write it down and have
somebody read it to you, ok?

There is a considerable difference between public and private entities,
Arnold.  Perhaps you played hookie the day your Poli Sci professor discussed
this.  Not to worry, though.  I am certain that at one point in time during
your professional student career it will be reviewed.

Enough said.

Retired Army Californian Tommy Hansen who has a real job and whose spouse is
a native North Idahoan

Moscow, Idaho

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)

  _____