[Vision2020] Atwood Letter Rewritten

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 07:03:47 PDT 2006

"Prime retail locations within Moscow's central business district should
be limited to tax-paying, community-conscious businesses, not an arrogant,
self-serving, restrictive "Good Ol' Boy" (GOB) network of hooligans
that place themselves above the law."--Californian Tommy Hansen

It is too bad that Mr. Hansen does not believe that the
Democratic Party Headquarters, the Center for Disabilities
and Human Development, Inclusion North, which helps the
disabled members of the community, and the Art Gallery have
no business being in our downtown community.

Gee, I wonder if he going to protest these places too? Or if
his real bigotry and intolerance is just aimed at people he
does not like.

_DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  gc stated -

"My point with regard to tax exemption was that NSA like ALL schools is tax
exempt no matter where they are located. This being the case, NSA's tax
status was irrelevant to the BOA."

Perhaps the BOA did not take NSA's tax status into consideration while they
were busy gift wrapping the CUP.  They should have.

Prime retail locations within Moscow's central business district should be
limited to tax-paying, community-conscious businesses, not an arrogant,
self-serving, restrictive "Good Ol' Boy" (GOB) network of hooligans that
place themselves above the law.

We can only be thankful that this GOB network restricts its flagrant
violations to their digs on Main Street.  I mean, it's not like they
disturbed the peace with a loud, late night party, huh?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com