[Vision2020] Let help Moscow/UI thrive!

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 22:53:52 PST 2006

That was a mouth full (pun intended).  In all
fairness, though, it should be made clear that all or
almost all of those decisions were made by previous
decision makers that politically leaned toward the
conservative side of things and not our current city
administration.

Something I would like to point out is the path issue.
 Moscow is slowly working on its pathways.  We are in
the final stages of connecting the Chipman Trail to
the Latah Trail by means of Moscow's own Paradise
Path.  More paving of the path is scheduled for this
year along with many other improvements that are sure
to enhance the public's walking, jogging, and
bicycling experiences  on it.  Along with other Earth
Day celebration activities, the city will be hosting a
grand opening of Paradise Path on April 22nd starting
at 1:00 at Berman Creek Park.  Bring yourselves and
your families for fun food, drawings, and of course a
little exercise.