[Vision2020] New Idaho Atlas

Brent Bradberry bbradber at moscow.com
Sat Apr 1 16:46:47 PST 2006

    Thanks, Debbie. The images are indeed interesting. However, I've
become confused by them: at least 21 of them appear to be essentially
the same image, except for slight differences in
aspect (view-point). For instance, compare Big Bear Creek S., Bovill S.,
Deary S., Fix Ridge E., Genesee S., at seq. And what is the body of
water? It doesn't look to me like Spring Valley Res or Moose Creek Res,
but then I've never scrutinized them from aloft.
    Can you (or anyone) help me identify some landmarks in these images?

Thanks,
Brent Bradberry

--
Brent Bradberry, Ph. D.