[Vision2020] Re: Never Letting Go

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 22:10:51 PST 2006

All:

Many of those who proclaim the "progressives" who oppose the presence of NSA
in the CBD are hypocrites violating their own standards of promoting
diversity and religious tolerance might sing a different tune if instead of
NSA in the CBD, there was a Madrassa teaching 150 Islamic youth that the
USA was "the Great Satan."

Then we would see who the hypocrites really are in this attempt to turn
progressive values against progressives!

Suddenly the violations of zoning law involving placing a tax exempt higher
education institution in the CBD, taking parking and business away from
other tax paying businesses, might be a hot issue for those who think Islam
is not the true religion of God.  In fact, I suspect it likely such a school
in the CBD would have been stopped based on the zoning regs. before it was
even established.

Selective enforcement of the law is a cornerstone of bigotry and
intolerance, with favors and a "wink" handed out to those who confrom to the
values and ideology of those in power.

Ted Moffett