[Vision2020] Re: To love, honor, and clean my cage on occasion.........

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 21:45:46 PST 2006

On 4/1/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> Why this compulsion of the left to denigrate, manipulate and emasculate the
> institutions that have allowed western civilization to outshine cultures
> worldwide?

You typically ignore my posts (or anyone else's posts that you find
too difficult to answer), so I don't know why I'm bothering to feed
this particularly obnoxious and slobbering troll.  I guess I lack
restraint.

Two questions:

1.  Is marriage a uniquely Western institution?  Marriage is, after
all, the only institution you mentioned, and I know you wouldn't be so
silly as to be referring to institutions that haven't been introduced,
and would hence be irrelevant, to the debate.

2.  Assuming that use of the word "institutions" really was
deliberately plural, what other institutions have allowed us proud
Westerner's to outshine cultures worldwide?

3.  Are you really as xenophobic as you sound?  What a combination,
xenophobia and homophobia!

4.  If two men married, would it really be emasculating marriage?  I
count four testicles in such a union.  Can that truthfully be
considered emasculation?

> Moral relativism is really a load of crap.  There is a right and a wrong,
> and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to distinguish one from the other.

I partially agree with you, except for the "rocket scientist" part.
If it didn't take plenty of brains to make these distinctions, then
the world would have agreed on these alleged simplicities a long time
ago, and we could have put most of our bombs and guns away.