[Vision2020] Re: To love, honor, and clean my cage on occasion.........

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 21:04:41 PST 2006

John,

You note that marriage often entails a man and a handful of woman.  My
experience has reflected that.  Every woman I have known has been a  handful.

How does allowing gays to marry prevent heteros from marrying?  It  doesn't.
Allowing a man to marry his pet iguana would not prevent others  from
marrying either, but it might detract from the solemnity and profundity of  the
occasion....

Why this compulsion of the left to denigrate, manipulate and emasculate the
institutions that have allowed western civilization to outshine cultures
worldwide?  Why this celebration of fringe elements?  This fascination  with
unhealthy and inappropriate behaviors?

Moral relativism is really a load of crap.  There is a right and a  wrong,
and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to distinguish one from the  other.

Best,  --Tony