[Vision2020] A Little Saturday Morning R&R Medley

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 1 10:34:09 PST 2006

That's right, Visionaires  . . .

With this past week now behind me, what better way to commence a weekend
than a rainy gray Saturday that just manages to . . .

"Start Me Up"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Start_Me_Up.mp3

The rainy grayness of it all seemed to be the theme and an established trend
of the week, what with people talking without thinking (like our Board of
Adjustment) and people thinking without talking (like a large majority of
the fine people of Vandalville.

I, because of the heat and lack of responsible direction reflected by those
who should care, contracted a mild case of . . .

"Rocking Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Rocking_Pneumonia.mp3

Hang in there, Vandalville.  Together we can even survive this, with a
little help from our friends and of course, some . . .

"Rock and Roll Hootchie Coo"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Rock_and_Roll_Hootchie_Coo.mp3

After a few Bud Lights and some positively organizational inspiration with
some friends this afternoon,  I will be . . .

"On the Road Again"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/On_The_Road_Again.mp3

Thumbs up, Moscow.

PS - I glanced over the list of the names of those associated with Anselm
House and all I saw were squids (Army term for sailors), not a "Gomer" in
the bunch.  Tomorrow I will share with you a song dedicated to those [INSERT
EXPLETIVE HERE].

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the doormouse said:
"Feed your Head
Feed your Head!"