[Vision2020] Not a city resident

Jazzingbabs1 at cs.com Jazzingbabs1 at cs.com
Wed Sep 28 06:31:57 PDT 2005

Donovan,

Then we have no business in Iraq, Pakistan, etc.  Because Moscow is the economic engine of the county, the impact of decisions made in the Moscow have an impact on persons living in rural Latah County and sometimes in Washington.  We all need to be aware that decisions made by local decision makers sometimes have an impact outside the legal boundary of the area.

For example, many Moscow residents protest the possibility of clay mining in Bovill and Deary.  The COunty listened to their opinions because they determined that their decisions might impact Moscow residents.

Barbara Crouch,
No longer a Moscow resident - but still a property owner :)