[Vision2020] Thank you P & Z

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 23:29:08 PDT 2005

Gee Jackie, You seem like such an expert on zoning
code, you ought maybe try and run for the position.

Is the issue that you do not like NSA being downtown?
Is that they do not pay enough in taxes? Is it that
you are just anti-christian? Or just anti-Doug Wilson?
It sure seems odd to me that you are at EVERY public
hearing involving something that hurt Christians,
funny that.

Please clarify cuz you getting me all confused.

Donovan J Arnold