[Vision2020] Thank you P & Z

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 21:04:15 PDT 2005

At the risk of continuing this nonsense - D, where do you get your
information?

Joel Plaskon has said in two separate public meetings that there are 55 (NOT
53) "non-profit" businesses downtown in the CBD and yet he can not even
provide proof of that.  He told the City Council that he "will have to get
back to" them "regarding a list of those businesses."  It has been over two
weeks since he first spouted off about something he obviously does not know
anything about and he still does not have a list or anyway other stats to
back up that number.  So why make a statement of fact like that and not be
in a ready position to produce a list/proof?

NSA pays property tax?  NSA pays sales tax?  NSA pays tax of any kind?  Was
this BEFORE or AFTER they were taken to the Commissioners at Latah County?
Was this BEFORE or AFTER they got caught in an illegal, non-schools-zoned
area the first time, the second time or this last time?  If they are so up
on the code and KNOW what is required of them (they do have an attorney - is
he incapable of looking up the code BEFORE they move into an area to make
sure they are ok with things?) why do they continually disobey the
code/ordinances and then try an end-run by getting the codes changed?  What
other entity in town or in the County do you see doing this?  NONE.

It is NOT the religion that people disagree with, it is their (Doug's) open
and continuous plan to overtake whatever buildings they can downtown, their
open contempt for people THEY don't like, their open and oft spoken desire
to have certain types of people die because they (CC/Doug) do not agree with
their lifestyle,  their obvious and ridiculous attempts to prove they are
not bigots by parading out a 1998 "graduate" of NSA ("Add to that the fact
that the first graduating class of NSA was 50% African-American" [Dale
Courtney, Sept 24 2005] - TWO people were in that graduating class, one
being Doug Wilson's daughter.  Question - has there been any
African-American graduates since then?  Answer - No.) and their open
contempt and disregard for following the code/laws of Moscow and Latah
County and State of Idaho.

Spouting off about religious persecution is a last resort that CC/Doug et al
is using because he knows (a) it is NOT true but it is inflammatory in
nature to say something like that and (b) he would have to admit his
organizations are in the wrong and would have to start paying his own way -
something he does NOT want to do.

When another church in town was faced with possible zoning issues, they
certainly did NOT say "You're doing this because you don't like our
church"...they worked with the City and resolved the issues.  St. Mary's did
the same thing when they were hit with issues that concerned their school -
they worked to get things leveled out and are a PRODUCTIVE and SUPPORTIVE
entity in Moscow.  Christ Church can not truthfully say the same thing in
ANY of its dealings with the City or the citizens of Moscow.

There is NO other church in Moscow that openly and routinely advocates for
the death/destruction of certain populations except Christ Church.  There is
NO other church in Moscow that is opening one business after another in the
CBD withOUT the proper permits or withOUT following the proper procedures
except Christ Church.  There is NO other church in Moscow that has openly
stated they intend to take over Moscow and build a "cathedral" in the CBD
except Christ Church.  There is NO other church in Moscow that has run an
illegal gambling establishment (sorry, but Doug was very aware that was
happening BEFORE it got closed down) except Christ Church.

I say again: If anyone is being religiously persecuted, it is the citizens
of Moscow and the culprit is Christ Church, Doug Wilson, Dale Courtney, etc.
and now D.  Time to take off those rose-coloured glasses and see things as
they really are - not as some false rhetoric is being spouted about by an
obviously disfunctional and non-community minded "church" wants you to see
things.

J  ;)