[Vision2020] Certificates of Occupancy are not Zoning Certificates

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 23:07:09 PDT 2005

Scott,

This has nothing to do with zoning permits. If it
turned out an entire neighborhood of people where
still living in an agricultural zone because of a
clerical error that was missed two years ago, we would
not be demanding that all the residents move out and
their homes be deemed unlivable because it was in the
wrong zone.

Same thing here. According to the clerk in charge of
zoning, Joel Plaskon, they are in the correct zone. It
is two years later that people are complaining. They
are ONLY complaining about NSA. They are not
complaining about the other businesses and non-profit
organizations downtown that are also in violation of
zoning law.

It is politics and a dislike for NSA and Doug Wilson
that is driving this. Anything else is just bullshit.

Donovan J Arnold

"Not a member of Christ Church or NSA"