[Vision2020] speaking of getting it right...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Sep 25 18:00:36 PDT 2005

Speaking of getting it right . . . this time I didn't.

Betsy Dickow isn't a co-owner of BookPeople, as I said she was in an earlier
post.  As an employee and a citizen, she is, however, knowledgeable about
the current zoning tumult, and I know I'm on solid ground when I say she has
nary a bigoted bone in her body.

And BookPeople, by the way, is a wonderful place to spend an autumn Sunday
afternoon.  Wish I were there, instead of at my computer, delighting Donovan
and Dale with an error of fact on my part . . .

keely emerine mix