[Vision2020] Thank you P & Z

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Sep 24 19:58:41 PDT 2005

No, I am saying that once they were given the permission they spent the
money and did the work upgrading a rundown building. And following that it
would be bad on the cities part to now make them depart the repaired
building. I would think that would leave the city open to more problems. I
read in the DN's today that lawsuits are being filed now and it would only
get worse I would think.