[Vision2020] Not a city resident

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 07:35:53 PDT 2005

Donovan,

You are correct, I don't live in the city of Moscow and I can't vote in  city
elections.  Nonetheless, my zip code is Moscow, my children and
grandchildren (attended) attend  school in Moscow, both my husband and I  worked in the
city of Moscow, purchased our groceries in Moscow, spend our  entertainment
dollars in Moscow, support local retailers, etc. etc. etc.
Frankly, I think we are more closely associated with Moscow than say, Gary
Riedner. who is the city manager, and lives in the state of Washington.

Your question: "Why should the people of Moscow run the
city according  to people that do not live in it?" is revealing.  Wouldn't it
be  wiser to govern the community according to city code and the
Comprehensive  Plan instead of the whims Joel Plaskon?

Rose  Huskey
Who speaks for the chickens, people?   Who?