[Vision2020] Thank you

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 23:24:12 PDT 2005

"Please keep this ministry in mind for future
donations."--Rose Huskey

I second that!

The Church of Nazarene is the best source of donations
for the poor in our community. I know, having worked
with people with disabilities, many are not given
enough in food stamps or SSI to meet their basic
needs. Most of them that I have talked to and helped
use and prefer the services provided by the Church of
Nazarene. They give generously a wide range of foods
and clothing on a consistent basis to large a number
of people that are poor and disabled. Diabetics
especially like them because the wider selection of
foods and a sensitivity to their different dietary
needs.

Donovan J Arnold