[Vision2020] Thank you

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 22:07:32 PDT 2005

Thanks to the generous donations of the folks attending the film My  Town we
were able to provide several large bags of groceries to the  Nazarene Food
Bank.  A representative of the church told me that they have  helped to feed as
many as 400 people a month.  Please keep this  ministry in mind for  future
donations.  They are doing a wonderful  job.

It is my understanding that within the next few weeks several copies of the
film will be available at the Moscow Public Library.  I urge all the folks
who have not seen the film to check it out.

Rose  Huskey