[Vision2020] Charlie Nolan, AKA Bentonfalkirk, AKA Kirkus_circus, AKA kirkusj

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Sep 19 20:02:14 PDT 2005

Grow up, Doug.  I find it annoying when my young nephew chirps endlessly
about all things "fecal" in nature, but it's worse when grown men indulge in
potty talk.

Given that you've assumed other things from Charlie, and were wrong, you
might just be so here.  Either way, if this is your best contribution to the
fray, perhaps it would be better to get some work done or go read to the
kids.

keely emerine mix