[Vision2020] Thoughts prompted by Donavon

John B. Brown drbrown at moscow.com
Sun Sep 18 14:54:53 PDT 2005

Thank you for your kind words Donavon.
Your initial message has had me thinking about our statement further.
Our Vision statement was motivated by a desire to have our practice be
completely devoted to Christ.  In light of that, what would you folks
like to have your Doctors think about as they go about their trade?
While not asking exactly to have y'all rewrite our vision statement,
what sort of things do you think such a statement should say?  What
kind of a Doctor would you like to have, if you could design one?

John B