[Vision2020] Fwd: Moscow Medical

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 14:15:58 PDT 2005

Dr. Brown,

Rather than giving a 1 and 1/2 page spiel explaining
the statement, just change it if that is not what you
really mean. That statement is frightening to look at
on a web-page from a group of people working at any
medical facility.

No rational person is arguing that doctors should not
be compensated for their services, so to include that
philosophical statement in your mission only damages
your image as a caring facility recognizing human
dignity and patient rights.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold