[Vision2020] Moscow Medical

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 20:49:47 PDT 2005

>From Moscow Medical's website . . .
"At the same time, we oppose the idea of medical care as a basic human
right."

This seems to be a problem in society.  Shouldn't we take care of our
neighbors as best as possible?  This is pretty evident lately with Katrina.

Tim

peace; it does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause
separation; it generates togetherness. <BR>-John Africa, <EM>Strategic
Revolution</EM></div></html>