[Vision2020] I Did Not Call Phil "A Liar"

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 15:36:05 PDT 2005

Phil et. al.

Phil wrote on 9/12/05:

"The next time you call me a liar in public, old son, I will feel not simply
miffed, but required to seek that satisfaction required by those of us with
old roots in Idaho.

In the mean time, I will gather the requested information so that perhaps
the truth will indeed set you free and then I will expect an apology in
full from you at that time."

OK.

I apologize to Phil.  But not for calling him "a liar."  I never stated this.

The following is what I stated: