[Vision2020] Well Goosh Ralph

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:26:56 PDT 2005

On 9/16/05, Phil Nisbet <pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com> provided this excerpt
of David Duke's blathering:

Then Phil wrote:

> Iraq is not about Israel, unless you are an anti-Semite like David Duke or Cindy Sheehan
> or Mr Rowthorn.

Phil, you accuse Cindy Sheehan of anti-Semitism because a known
nutcase invokes her name in a sentence containing the words "hostile
Jewish supremacist?"  The connection you are making isn't even
substantial enough to be described as tenuous.

Yes, I know that David Duke quotes Cindy Sheehan as saying:

"... we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists... who attacked
us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy."

This does not demonstrate someone who discriminates against Jews, or
who is prejudiced against Jews (which is what anti-Semitism requires),
but rather someone who believes that U.S. middle-eastern foreign
policy cost her son his life.

The difference isn't even a subtle one.