[Vision2020] Council And Staff issues are HUGE and growing

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:22:10 PDT 2005

Well said!

While on THIS plan Linda doesn't seem to agree, past decisions such as
regarding Joseph Street and subdivisions of 77 homes, etc. she has agreed
with and I don't understand the reasoning behind them on ANY of the
Council's part.

I would like to know just who is going to fill those homes when they START
at $157K and the developer can not and will not guarentee they will in fact
be or stay that "low"?  Why can't the citizens already here  get it across
to the Council/Mayor that their neighborhoods are already crowded and in
need of better planning?  Why is the Council/Mayor so intent on allowing the
building of houses that are on top of houses?  These new developments
vertually have zero lots - no yards for the kids or pets to be in and close
enough so that your neighbor knows what you had for breakfest and what tv
show you're watching - what is the big push to build so many homes in such
small spaces?  Why is it that the Council/City Staff do not listen - I mean
REALLY hear - what is being said by those paying taxes and voting?  Why do
new-comers (such as the developers) voices seem to have more weight and
worth more than the Citizens?  I really don't care how they do things in
Bend, OR...this is MOSCOW, IDAHO and our town is not really fixed
financially or physically to be built up like the bigger towns in other
places.

Time for change?  Yes, it is time for a big change in some of the City Staff
and in the City Council's way of conducting and managing this town's
business/lands.

J  ;)