[Vision2020] Apology

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:39:19 PDT 2005

> Second, while I do not deny nor defend my personal
> attacks on some people which I have only ever done
> when the person I attacked, attacked me first, or
> attacked someone else in the community unfairly,
> harshly, and/or in a despicable manner first.

Would you mind unravelling that sentence for me?  I think it is the
apparently arbitrary insertion of the word "while" which confuses me;
it seems to imply a continuation which never materializes.  Instead,
you proceed to defend the personal attacks that you had just
disclaimed defending.

> Third, many of you like to gang up on people, anyone
> outside your "pack", but I am your favorite.

I know that I shouldn't respond on behalf on your tormentors, but I
can't help myself.  If I was going to guess as to why you were their
favorite, Donovan, I would guess that it is because you are
simultaneously cocky and incoherent.  That is not a combination which
is either endearing or effective in persuading others to your
viewpoint.

Cheers,

Chasuk