[Vision2020] My Town film

Bill London london at moscow.com
Wed Sep 14 12:05:03 PDT 2005

Showing Planned of "My Town" Documentary Film

            The documentary film, "My Town," will be shown at the 1912 Building in Moscow on Tuesday, September 20, at 7pm.  Admission will be by donation of canned foods for local food banks.

            The film, produced by Washington State University professor Michael Hayes, focuses on the community conflict in Moscow regarding Doug Wilson, pastor of Christ Church, and his views of slavery, homosexuality, and the role of women.  The film has been shown several times to large audiences in Moscow.