[Vision2020] Dale "Studly" Courtney will win this competitionhands down!

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Tue Sep 13 23:40:29 PDT 2005

Frankly, there have been a lot of posts coming from Donovan with which I
have disagreed, but this is not one of them.  I am sure most of the list
would prefer that people limit their discussion to issues and not
appearances.

Of course that would also include those who post pictures of others, those
making scatological, genital or excretory references to others, those
criticizing other's appearance, etc. etc. etc.

Not to mention the dial-up issue for the graphics and photos.

A little consideration and courtesy, to all of us, please.

Bruce Livingston