[Vision2020] Dale "Studly" Courtney will win this competition hands down!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 22:57:27 PDT 2005

It pains me to see how some people that claim to be
tolerant, accepting, and caring, really are
shamelessly malicious.

I mean this whole email is pointless except to post an
email only to slam someone. It was not made in
self-defense, or in context of making a point. Just
blam, lightening right out of the blue sky, in
response to nothing or no one, a personal attack. The
only purpose was to make fun of someone that was going
bald.

I don't know. First Wayne says a job of taking care of
sick, elderly, and disabled persons was not important,
now he posts a email just to poke fun of someones
receding hairline.

Donovan J Arnold