[Vision2020] Foot in mouth disease (was federal response toKatrina, etc.)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 22:45:19 PDT 2005

"I don't know the first thing about hurricane
preparation, or coordinating the massive relief
efforts currently underway."  -- Carl Westberg

Carl, it sounds like you have all the qualifications
that Bush looks for in a FEMA director. Maybe you
should apply, I hear the position was recently
vacated.

Donovan J Arnold