[Vision2020] Book review link

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Sep 13 22:25:14 PDT 2005

The thing is I can tell he talked to no one...or at least does not appear to have used anyone's story that likes us in any way. I find that misleading at best. I have also talked to those who not only appreciate what has happened they are looking forward to the future. It looks like something interesting to read knowing that it is probably biased. But, I read biased material all the time. I pray that I have some skill at getting to the center of it all at least part of the time if not most of the time. It is a given that not everyone there or here is happy with the actions of war but he might have found at least one story that was positive. I will have to read it and find out.