[Vision2020] No self-awareness courses at the U of I?

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 12:03:18 PDT 2005

Donovan wrote:

"What is equally preposterous is that middle aged women would be so bored,
empty, and without purpose that they spend their lives flooding a server
list with emails making crap up about about some people they disagree with
on philosophical and religious grounds."

Does the University of Idaho offer a course in self-awareness?  If so, let's all chip in for Donovan's tuition.  If not, would someone please supply the ex-Senator with a mirror?  Preferably one of the full-length, back-of-the-closet-door variety.  You know, the kind that you can gaze at yourself in from head to toe and then turn around to check that your ass isn't hanging out.

BTW, by my definition Donovan, too, is middle-aged.  He's in his thirties, is he not?  That's no spring cock.  Bit of a fall dick, really.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

Pssst: Donovan, your ass *is* hanging out.  Be careful your brain doesn't fall through the crack.