[Vision2020] Katrina And Govenors

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Sep 13 13:46:18 PDT 2005

Management styles can be very different and this storm really points that
out. I found this article interesting in many ways.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-09-12-two-governors_x.htm

Must admit I haven't heard much about Mississippi's problems. Our news media
is focused on the 'big story' or the one they have decided it the 'big
story'. It is a big problem that covers a large area. I am hoping that other
sources might be more spread out across the area.

I can't be a Republican...I have always been gainfully employed!