[Vision2020] Foot in mouth disease (was federal response toKatrina, etc.)

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:31:33 PDT 2005

I don't know squat about what it's like going through a hurricane.  I
consider it a tragedy when a stiff Moscow breeze drops a chunk of Palouse
topsoil under my contact lens.  I don't know the first thing about hurricane
preparation, or coordinating the massive relief efforts currently underway.
I do know that, according to the Pew Center for the People and the Press,
only 26% of whites said the government response would have been faster if
most of the victims had been white, while 66% of blacks believe it would
have been.  I think that says we have a problem.

                Carl Westberg Jr.