[Vision2020] Quality of Life

aaron ament citizenament at moscow.com
Tue Sep 13 09:11:42 PDT 2005

Quality of Life

	The intention of the City of Moscow to connect Third Street to Mountain View, and thereby funnel traffic through a quiet neighborhood and on through the already congested center of our downtown should be a concern to us all.  It is a "Quality of Life" issue.
	Only a small portion of our populace will be affected on a daily basis by the presence of the bridge.  Supporters of this bridge maintain that a great number of residents of Moscow will benefit from the seeming ease in travel the bridge promises.
	If we allow ourselves to look past the obvious "Quality of Life" issue that confronts a few residents of our city then we fail to protect the "Quality of Life" for all who live in Moscow.  If we allow the "Quality of Life" that brought and keeps us here to be taken from us one small piece at a time we will find someday that we have had our
"Quality of Life" taken from us all.

Aaron Ament