[Vision2020] Where is Peter the Piper?

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Mon Sep 12 16:53:51 PDT 2005

>What evil is Mingles guilty of committing?

Mingles has allowed people under the age of 21 into their establishment.
Mingles took their money for services rendered for which the under age
should not have been inside of Mingles to start with. The law states: "that
for minors to be present where alcohol is served that 40% of their total
gross sales must be food." Mingles food sales don't even come close. Maybe 2
%? See the sign on their front door now? Pretty major alcohol law to be
breaking wouldn't ya say?

> I am amazed and literally shocked that an employee can steal from it's
employer, admit doing so, get fired for it, and I have to pay their
unemployment insurance. Amazing. How deep is the corruption in this town?

>If this happened as you describe it, then I would probably share your
ire.  However, is this an example of Moscow corruption, or of the
stupidity of our lawmakers?

Maybe both. Or is it one in the same?

>I hate gambling.  I am not morally opposed to it, as I don't really
care how a fool and his/her money are parted.  Still, I consider its
presence in a community to be a festering sore.  In other words, if
gambling is occurring, I'm glad that it is of the illegal sort, that
way I don't have to be confronted by it when I walk into a public
restroom to witness winos kicking and cursing at slot machines.  Would
you please share with us where these dens of iniquity are located, so
that I might avoid them?

Apparently you are avoiding them. Go ask, Moscow PD, ABC, ISP, FBI, ATF,
Congressmen, Senators or your Governor.  They know where they are all.

Phil Roderick