[Vision2020] Fighting Like a Woman

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 14:03:43 PDT 2005

Visionaries:

Doug Wilson writes:  _http://dougwils.com/_ (http://dougwils.com/)
Topic: Chrestomathy   Women in Combat?

"....we should conclude that a standard way for the prophets of God to tell
a people that their military might has failed them is to say that their
warriors  have come to the point where they fight like women."

What exactly is fighting like a woman?  Would that be women like  Deborah, or
Jael?  Perhaps he means Boadicea,  Jeanne d'Arc, Lady Agnes Randolph  (Black
Agnes),  Juana  Azurduy de Padilla, Emilie Plater-Zyberk, Sarah Emma Edmonds,
Loreta Janeta  Velazquez, Sarah Winnemucca, Helene Dutreaux, Counstance
Georgina Gore-Booth,  Sophie Haletchko, Alma Allen,
Jackie Cochran,  Elaine Mordeaux, and on and on and on.

Did you enjoy writing those property tax checks this year,  Doug?  I enjoyed
knowing you were finally forced (by women) to pay  your fair tax share to the
community.

Proud to be fighting (not with a sword, gun, or worldly weapons) like a
woman,

Rose  Huskey

Who speaks for the chickens, people?  Who?