[Vision2020] Lemming Crossing

heirloom at moscow.com heirloom at moscow.com
Mon Sep 12 13:54:12 PDT 2005

Jackie,

You don't seem to have any of this right. Just like you didn’t get any of
the NuArt permitting process right, just like you didn’t get any thing
about entry into the Army right or anything about homeschooling right. You
stated on Vision 2020: “NSA ... then snuck into a downtown building
withOUT the proper papers or filings of occupation permits, inspection
permits, etc...”

Let’s hold class on this one first, shall we. When you were a member of
Christ Church don’t you remember at the heads of household meeting that
you attended, or any worship services that you partook communion at, any
thing being discussed about NSA buying the GTE building. Just a year ago
when your son was at the Boy’s camp with the other young men of Christ
Church, didn’t you hear anything about any of this.

NSA prior to purchasing the Skatabo building talked to the City of Moscow
and checked to see if it would be OK to locate the school there. They got
their first green light. Then I personally drew up the plans for plan
review under the direction of a registered Engineer. These were submitted
and approved as well. Then all of those who were involved in the building
process purchased the appropriate permits from the City of Moscow. These
were paid for and approved. One can’t do commercial work in Moscow without
one. All of the inspections were made on framing, fire, safety,
electrical, zoning and finally occupancy. NSA has in their possession an
official occupancy permit, just like the Alternative school. I’m sure Dr.
Atwood would like to show you it any time at your convenience. Once you
obtain a copy you could pass it on to Tom Hansen to post on his site.

As to the second statement you make about MSD: “MSD-Alternative High was
well publicized and supported by not only the citizens of Moscow, but by
Mr. Plaskon(sic) who signed off on the plans as far back as 2002! complete
with required permits.”

The alternative school didn’t make any public notice about the purchase of
the building because it was initiated by a private individual at his own
expense. As to the zoning violation that was sent out to them, it was not
a targeted one. It was a matter of course by the city attorney and the
city staff. They went through the wooden code and looked at all of the
schools, public and private, to see where they were out of compliance. NSA
wasn’t one of them.

The zoning violation against NSA was done by three individuals that have
an axe to grind. Two of these boys are following the leadership of Charlie
Nolan who is very bitter. Talk about your lemmings...

These false statements that you publicly make in order to expose
individuals to public hatred, contempt or ridicule need to be corrected in
the same public forum.

I guess I say all of this to ask only one thing, Why are you so bitter?

lemeno, Doug
Farris