[Vision2020] Courtney's blog

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Sep 11 13:20:34 PDT 2005

J Ford's excellent post earlier today included the phrase, quoting from a
local blog, that the subject was "mixed up" regarding religious faith and
practice.

My married name, "Mix," seems to give Dale Courtney and his blogbuddies
endless yuks, so, on a hunch, I waded in and sure enough, there it is --
although Dale can't take credit for "uber diva."  That one's mine.

So, since I can't figure out from his new site how to comment -- yep, Dale,
I am that dumb -- I'll just toss him this:  I never said you said those
things.  I said they were on your blog, in the form of comments from your
fanbase.  You are blogmeister and happily include comments on your blog, and
many of the comments during that month were about me.   They accused me of
stupidity, apostasy, and faithlessness, and you allowed them.  As you should
have; it is your site, after all.  But let's not go about having me look
like I'm making it up out of whole cloth, OK?  It's silly, and you ought to
be sufficiently intelligent to grasp my point, or sufficiently manly to take
it.

Go ahead and lift this onto your site and consider it my final word on the
subject, other than my observation to Witmer that in our house, we don't
allow boys to engage in potty talk.

keely emerine mix