[Vision2020] John's Alley

josephc at mail.wsu.edu josephc at mail.wsu.edu
Sun Sep 11 12:02:15 PDT 2005

In support of Joan's main point I'll note that I had a conversation
yesterday with one of the owners of a downtown establishment, one that is
not affiliated with NSA or Christ Church. They just filed a police report
about a recent incident. (I'm not sure that I'm at liberty to say which
establishment it is, so I won't say).

The owner noted that vandalism and related acts in the downtown area of a
college town are very common and have more to do with drinking than
religious disagreement. Before anyone makes any accusations about the
causes of acts of vandalism, they should follow my friend's lead: simply
file a police report and let them handle it.