[Vision2020] umm, me too

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Sep 10 08:00:08 PDT 2005

OK, so Joan hits "reply all," and now you all know she's really a nice
person.  Then, in responding, I hit "reply all," and you all know that I (a)
think I blew it on my persecution post yesterday and (b) can come up with a
phrase like "religious uber-diva."  The awkwardness of the former is, I
hope, mitigated by the wittiness of the latter.  Still, I'm red-faced and
chagrined.

Which isn't as profound as "Dazed and Confused," but darn close.  Sorry,
Scott and Joan.

keely