[Vision2020] RE: OFFLIST: Test results

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Sep 10 07:48:39 PDT 2005

Even before 7:30 a.m., even before coffee, I got the "George Fayne"
reference and it made my day.  Seriously.  Nothing else that happens today
will top it.

(Scott -- Joan and I are Nancy Drew, girl detective, fans -- George Fayne
was her, ummmm, tomboyish best friend).

I agree with what you wrote, but I'm not sure, frankly, that I agree with
what I wrote yesterday to Scott's "test results" post.  I think I came off
sounding like a bit of a braggart, or, less politely, a religious uber diva:
  look at me!  taking a stand!  not getting spit upon!.  And that wasn't my
point. The only point I wanted to make was that it isn't "God loves you" and
selling religious books that has gotten Eric E in trouble, if in fact he's
really had any.  It's "God loves you" AND a fusillade of bad behavior that
not only drowns, but contradicts, the message.  I also wanted to wryly point
out that  no one OTHER THAN Kirkers and their buddies have been mean to me,
which is hardly the behavior of martyrs.

As far as the young and the middle-aged:  I despair.  Look for a post later
on addressing it.  Warning:  I'm using song lyrics.

So, God's love to you both; a warm hug to Joan and an affectionate knock on
the shoulder to Mr. Dredge from,

keely