[Vision2020] Hell's bells

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 9 23:11:46 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries,

Well, it was only a matter of time before I did what some many others have done before me -- hit the "reply all" button and posted a private message to the whole of the list.  It doesn't really matter because these are sentiments I've expressed before, though perhaps I've phrased them differently.  What really bugs me is that now you all know that I'm capable of being nice.  I hate that!  I'm mean and hard and crusty, I tell you!  I'm the Grinch's sister, and don't you forget it!

Grrrr.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: I don't believe that the NuArt or NSA have been targeted because they proclaim "God loves you."  Why?  Because I don't know what the NuArt proclaims, but "God loves you" is not Doug Wilson's message.  As a Calvinist, he believes (and proclaims) that God created some of us for heaven and others for hell, and why?  For God's own inscrutable reasons.  Doug does not believe that God loves Muslims, Hindus, Jews, lesbians, gays, Catholics, Mormons, Baptists, evangelicals, or anyone else.  Check out his latest blog: www.dougwils.com.  I think you'll find that Doug believes (and proclaims) that Reformed Christians are called upon to love one another, but the rest of us are sh*t out of luck.